Introduction to Packet Tracer Course Overview
The Introduction to Packet Tracer is a 10-hour self-paced course highlights the basic features of the simulation tool for new users and how to use the package to include, connect, and program IoT devices into a network. A series of short and lively videos will guide users through the steps to create new networks, modify existing networks, and verify device connectivity within the network. Short labs that follow the videos in each section are an integral component to the learning process.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
* Explain the function and installation of Packet Tracer.
* Create a simple simulated network using Packet Tracer.
* Investigate network functionality using simulation mode.
* Investigate the Packet Tracer physical view.
* Identify different uses of Packet Tracer.
* Configure IoT devices in Packet Tracer.
* Connect and control IoT devices to a network using a Home Gateway and a Registration Server.
* Modify the environmental conditions within a Packet Tracer physical container.
* Create and Program Objects in Packet Tracer.